Friday, August 19, 2005

Time has Flown

It is almost that time of the year - next week is First Year Orientation AND the start of classes. No more all-day napping for me, time to get back to work. You will find me prowling (and the Library will be open) next week at the following times:

Monday - 9-8pm
Tuesday - 9-10pm
Wednesday - 9-10pm
Thursday - 9-10pm
Friday - 8-9pm
Saturday - 10-8pm
Sunday - 12-midnight

You will also find my (and the Library's) hours posted at the Library's web page .

Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you mentioned, orientation is now over. Yesterday I did the "library tour" and thought that at least 1/2 of what we learned would have been a great part of official orientation to help the transition into law school. I'm really thankful that I took the tour, but because others didn't and there wasn't mention of those things during orientation (such as the location cheat sheets), they will be spending extra of their time AND the librarian's by having no clue.