Did everybody remember to change their clocks over the weekend? Hopefully everybody's computers, dvrs and other electronic devices are working without incident.
Some interesting information on Daylight Saving Time:
* It is singular Saving, not Savings - you are saving time
* To find the time for anywhere in the country see the World Time Server
* Daylight Saving Time began in 1966, was adjusted in 1986 and adjusted now again in 2007
* This latest adjustment was brought about by the Energy Policy Act of 2005
* Daylight Saving Time is not observed in Hawaii and most of Arizona. Only half of Indiana observed it until 2005. Now the entire state observes it.
For anybody that is really interested in the topic, a new book has just come out titled Seize the Daylight: The Curious and Contentious Story of Daylight Saving Time by Dr. David Prerau.
Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat
Above the Law - A Legal Tabloid - News, Gossip, and Colorful Commentary on Law Firms and the Legal Profession