You know that the Library has extended hours during exam period, but knowing the archived exam and study room policies may prove helpful also. To access the Exam Archive:
- Go to Hofstra Law School Library Main Page http://law.hofstra.edu/Library
- Scroll down. In the lower, left-hand margin click “Exam Archive”
- In the Hofstra University Library Electronic Reserves (ERes) window logon with your Novell Username and Password (this is the same username and password used to logon to the portal)
- You will be prompted to enter the password (contact the reference or circulation desk for the password)
- Click on “Accept”
- Click the professor’s folder to access the exams.
Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat