Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Loose-leaf Binders

Need a loose-leaf binder? There are some used blue loose-leaf binders available in Government Documents. Some of the exteriors are a little battered, but all of the binders are sturdy and usable. We prefer not to discard usable binders so are offering them to law students.

The binders are on a carrel – with a sign - in Government Documents. Government Documents is the glass-enclosed area in the same lower level as the computer lab and periodicals.

Please come and take a binder if you need one. The number is limited so they may be taken on a first come, first serve basis.

Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat

No comments: