EXAM PERIOD SCHEDULE - Saturday, November 28 - Thursday, December 17
Monday - Friday 7:00 A.M. - 2:00 A.M.
Saturday & Sunday 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 A.M.
Thursday, December 17 -- 7 a.m. - Midnight
Knowing the archived exam and study room policies may prove helpful also. To access the Exam Archive:
- Go to Hofstra Law School Library Main Page http://law.hofstra.edu/Library
- Scroll down. In the lower, left-hand margin click “Exam Archive”
- In the Hofstra University Library Electronic Reserves (ERes) window logon with your Novell Username and Password (this is the same username and password used to logon to the portal)
- You will be prompted to enter the password (contact the reference or circulation desk for the password)
- Click on “Accept”
- Click the professor’s folder to access the exams.
Click here to access the Library’s study room policy
Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat