Are you taking a seminar that requires writing a paper? Or, on a journal and starting work on your note? Are you aware of resources beyond Westlaw Next and Google?
For help with getting started with your paper and resources available to you at Hofstra Law, check out the Paper Writing Resources research guide. Tips for:
1. Resources to help you find and narrow your topic;
2. Find topic specific research guides;
3. Resources for identifying legal and non-legal articles on your topic;
4. How to obtain the articles you find;
5. Find books on your topic;
6. Current awareness resources.
For the best paper you want to be thorough in your research. Paper Writing Resources helps you move beyond your regular research strategy.
Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat
Above the Law - A Legal Tabloid - News, Gossip, and Colorful Commentary on Law Firms and the Legal Profession