Just a reminder - there is a new and improved system for accessing Past Exams. Here is a summary of the instructions. Steps 3 and 4 seem to be the key.
1. Click on the Past Exams link here or from the Students link on the Library homepage (under Library Resources).
2. Log into the Portal. Fill out the User information requested.
3. You will need to add "Law Exams" as a course. Try "Search by Course" and search for "Law Exams".
4. Once you see Law Exams, click on Add Course. You will need to get the password from the Reference librarian or Circulation desk.
5. Once added, click on the "Law Exams" course name. This will bring you to the list of past exams available.
As always, if you need assistance, ask your favorite Reference librarian. Also, check your email. Dean Selby sent the full instructions with screenshots to all students on April 28.
Good luck on your remaining exams !!
Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat
Above the Law - A Legal Tabloid - News, Gossip, and Colorful Commentary on Law Firms and the Legal Profession