If you missed some of the Research Skills workshops last week, we will have repeats this coming week. The schedule is:
1. “Civics 101: What Every Lawyer Should Know, But Doesn’t"
• Monday, March 22, 12:10-1pm in Room 242
2. "Location, Location, Location: Where to find Statutes and Regulations”
• Monday, March 22, 1:10-2pm in Room 242
3. “Putting it all Together”
• Wednesday, March 24, 12:10pm-1 in Room 242
Pizza will be served at all of these.
If you missed our feature workshop with advice from law firm and corporate librarians, you can still benefit from their advice by viewing the web cast. It will be available next week on the Library's web casts page. The other workshops will be available on the web casts page after we complete the series.
Ernster, the Virtual Library Cat
Above the Law - A Legal Tabloid - News, Gossip, and Colorful Commentary on Law Firms and the Legal Profession